All the blessings, all the sacrifice, all the joy, all the tears, all the memories!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
getting in the Christmas shopping spirit
Don't get me wrong. I have no problem getting into the Christmas Spirit. What I am having trouble with this year is shopping for Christmas. First of all, I hate shopping. Second, two of my kids will not be here for Christmas. Yeah, yeah, I know that I am blessed, that I have been given the best gift, and that other mothers wished that they could have two missionaries, BUT, that doesn't stop me from being sad. I am sad in the stores. I try to find stuff to send Kade in his box, and find myself tearing up and not accomplishing anything. I just went through this a couple of weeks ago trying to get Destinee's box sent off to Guatemala. Why is it so easy to be sad and yet happy at the same time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment