Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Catching up

It has been a LONG time since I blogged.  December 15th, Destinee came home from Guatemala.  Things have just been busy since then.  It is nice having her home, and she adjusted well.  She was rehired at her job at Cinemark, and today she met with her college counselor to go over her graduation requirements.  She has 3 semesters left.

Kade will come home on May 29th.  Now it is time for me to paint and fix up his bedroom.

Tyler graduates with his Masters in Physics in August.  He has been applying for some jobs, and who knows where his life will now take him.

Kiana will be a senior next year, and then head off to college.  I am not sure where she will end up, but she would like to live away from home.  It is my hope that she will at least stay here for one year.

I am thinking today that it is time to change my blog name.  It was fitting when I was the missionary mom of two, but now I am "a very blessed mom of 4".

No comments:

Post a Comment