I was so blessed to be at peace last Wednesday. I had prayed for it. I didn't not want to cry, or leave the MTC in a bawling fit, and I didn't. I was fine...until Thursday. Thursday I was alone most of the day. It was then that it hit me. I tried to keep busy, looking all over for a sister missionary countdown, switching beds in Destinee and Kiana's rooms, and catching up on housework. I miss my kids. I really miss them. I know they are happy, and I am rereading Tyler's letters to reassure me. And that has been good.
Oh yeah, we started the puzzle tradition. When Tyler left on his mission we set up a table and did jigsaw puzzles while he was gone. Last night we set up the puzzle in Destinee's room. We are doing Temple Square at Chistmas. I don't know why we started this, but I think it helps to be in their room and do something where you can think. Our rule is that only spiritual music or talks can be listened to in there. Hmmm, I feel like working on the puzzle.....

No comments:
Post a Comment